Minneapolis Bankruptcy Lawyer
Welcome to The Law Offices of Curtis Walker, a Minnesota based law firm whose practice is limited to bankruptcy. Our goal is to help you and your family get free from the burden of debt while treating you with the dignity and respect that you deserve. We will help you get back on your feet and into a position where you can once again look to the future with hope, and sleep peacefully without worrying about bills, payments and creditors.
Our bankruptcy lawyers will meet with you, free of charge, to learn about your specific situation and advise you on how bankruptcy may help you end creditor calls, stop foreclosure, stop repossessions and end garnishments. With four offices located throughout the twin cities area (Minneapolis, St Paul, Blaine and Brooklyn Park), our attorneys are a short drive from you.
Who We Are:
- We are a law firm of four attorneys, six paralegals plus support staff of four.
- We practice exclusively Consumer and Small Business Debtor Bankruptcy law.
- We offer services in four offices, located in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Blaine and Brooklyn Park.
- We practice bankruptcy law in Minnesota.
- We have helped over 40,000 families get free from the burden of debt since 1977.
- Our goal is to provide the best possible service to Minnesotans burdened with debt.
Our Goals are:
- To treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve.
- To help you and your family get free from the burden of debt.
- To help you lower your monthly payments enough for you to live on what you earn.
- To help you get rid of the stress caused by too many bills.
- To help you and your family get back on your feet.
- To try to put the smile back on your face and the spring back into your step.
- To help you get into a position where you can…once again….look with hope to the future, sleep peacefully and not worry about bills.
If these are your goals – call us. We are here to help you.