Do wish there was a way of stopping creditor calls because you’re anxious every time the phone rings?
- Are debt collectors calling you nonstop?
- Do they call you on your cell phone?
- Do they call you at work?
- Are you afraid to answer your phone?
If so, then you know how annoying, threatening and frightening these creditor calls can be.
Do you want help stopping creditor calls?
I have clients that had stopped answering their phone because they were afraid of collection calls.
Luckily, I can help you even before you file for bankruptcy.
In fact, as soon as you hire an experienced Minnesota bankruptcy lawyer to file for bankruptcy, you can refer creditor calls to your attorney.
- Collection agencies must stop calling you as soon as you tell them that you have retained a lawyer to file your case
We can stop those calls and you can answer your phone again, knowing that the caller is a friend, not someone demanding money.
If you’re being harassed by creditors and don’t know what to do, then we can help you.
Sinply call 612.724.4357 now and tell us what you need us to do.