You need bankruptcy help if:
You are being garnished
- Bankruptcy can stop it and can sometimes even get back the money
Your home is threatened with foreclosure
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy can prevent a foreclosure, and it may be the only way to save your home
You are facing repossession
- Bankruptcy can stop repossession if you’re behind on your car payments or if a creditor is threatening repossession
You owe taxes
- If the IRS is threatening to garnish or seize your assets, as bankruptcy may be the only effective way of dealing with the IRS
Your debts are overwhelming
- If you can’t see any way out, bankruptcy can give you a fresh start
Your income has declined
- If you can’t meet your obligations, bankruptcy can reduce your obligations, or possibly eliminate some of them, so you can support yourself in a reasonable and dignified manner
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If this sounds like you, and you think that filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in Minnesota might be the best thing for you, then why not not speak to us now at 612.824.4357?
We’ll give you all the help and advice you need.
We’re looking forward to helping you.