If you’re struggling financially, then you might want to know “how can bankruptcy help me?”.
Here’s what you need to know.
- If you are being garnished, filing for bankruptcy in Minnesota help can stop it and can sometimes even get back the money
- If your home is threatened with foreclosure, a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy can prevent a foreclosure, and may be the only way to save your home
- If you are behind on your car payments or if a creditor is threatening repossession, a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can stop that
- If you owe taxes, and the IRS is threatening to garnish or seize your assets, a bankruptcy may be the only effective way of dealing with the IRS
- If your debts are overwhelming, and you can see no way out, bankruptcy can give you a fresh start
- If your income has declined so that you can’t meet your financial obligations, bankruptcy can reduce your obligations, or possibly eliminate some of them,
Looking forward to a fresh start, and want to be debt free so you can support yourself in a reasonable and dignified manner again? Filing for bankruptcy might be right for you.
If you don’t know what to do, or where your next meal is coming from, or whether you should get gas so you can go to work, or try and pay your rent, then we can help you.